Friday, January 20, 2012

Movie time

This morning, my colleagues and I were so angry when we heard that hampers ordered for our customers were not delivered due to "no stock". Our admin dept told us that they would be delivered by Thur due to orders overwhelmed by the florist. We were ok with it and just let the florist delivered accordingly.

My colleague called admin dept to check the status for our deliveries this morning and only got to hear that none of the hampers was delivered. What a joke!!! The reason given was the florist called the admin colleague on Wed and since she was on leave, they dropped an email to notify that there was no stock and could not delivery. No one knew about it until she came back to office today. The florist was so dumb as they just leave it as it is, assuming email will be read. They should give a follow up call to ask if message received and ensure we could get alternative florist to deliver. This is the first error.

2nd error was the admin colleague did not even bother to notify us about this situation. Luckily my colleague called her. Otherwise, we thought they were sent. So pai sei if we did not send to our customers. This list of customers are all our important clients. My direct boss was so angry and called the admin manager immediately and lodged a complaint. They went up for discussion on how to settle the problem. Finally, managed to find a florist that could accept our last minute orders. Due to short of time, I cancelled some orders for those customers who were on half day today and I already sent some goodies personally. Otherwise, did not know where to hide my face.

Wasted so much time on this and I decided to deliver to one customer personally this afternoon. That admin colleague's attitude was so bad and made us angrier.

After delivering the goodies, I stayed to clear all paperwork for my colleague who was on leave. Boss said we could leave office early but.... we were too hardworking and rejected his offer. Hahaha.... I rather finished the work and enjoy my holiday.

We were quite full and also due to short of time, we decided to have our dinner after movie. We were not late for the movie and I even had time to buy 2 pieces of shorts at HarbourFront. Lucky lei. Can wear new short at home during CNY. Its cheap too. $10 per piece.

The movie "Journey 2: The Mysterious Island" was enjoyable. I believe it will be nice in 3D effect. We watched the digital version. Story was predictable and some parts were too "not realistic" but its just a show. Ok lah.

Train extension today. I managed to take a quite empty train. By the time I reached Pasir Ris station, the cabins were almost empty. A bit weird to have me the only one sitting in the cabin.



No comments:

Post a Comment