Tuesday, January 10, 2012

First quote from contractor

Went to one of the contractor's office this afternoon and got the first quotation. The price looks quite reasonable but I know that there will be additional costs because this is just the basic package and if wants something better in quality, have to add on.

Shall wait for the second contractor to quote to me. Believe will be more expensive for this one as there are quite a major change that needs to be done. Hope to get it soon to make comparison.

Had lunch with my aunt and mum at Sizzler restaurant. My aunt is working nearby hence she just joined us for lunch and went back to work. I went to East Coast Road to buy some CNY goodies. OMG!!! Initial 4 bottles became 9 bottles. My mum likes some of the items so buy all lor.

Carried them all the way back to Pasir Ris. Bus was crowded and I had to stand all the way till Tampines then got a seat.

Managed to make an appointment with my hair stylist tomorrow at 3.30pm. Lucky uh... not much slots left.

No comments:

Post a Comment