Saturday, June 30, 2012

Enjoyable day

This morning, we woke up at about 10am.  Had shower and left home to NEX for lunch.  Initially I was craving for KFC but ultimately ended up at E.A.T.  Ordered laksa.  Heehee....

Went to Isetan and found the peeler that can make Rosti.  It came with a set of 3 and they are so friendly user.  I tried on them and decided to buy 3 sets.  One for me, one for mum and one for my aunty. After payment, we were walking towards exit and saw the promoter at another counter (she served us while her colleague was not around for the peelers).  Was drawn to her item and after her demonstration, we ended up buying a set each.

She was promoting U Like blender.  I saw this before but never had a chance to hear how good it was.  The blender is so easy to use and cleaning is very effortless.  Juice extraction is easy and can cut garlics etc.  Also can make chilli paste easily.  Everything seems so easy.  So buy lor.  小珠 bought a set too for her mum.  I will try first and buy a set for my mum too.  Too bulky so can only carry 1 set today.

My colleagues came and we were having an enjoyable evening.  The caterer came on time and was surprised that the portion billed to me was for 15 pax.  I ordered for 20 pax and believed food was prepared for 20 pax.  The delivery man said he could only collect the amount stated on the invoice.  I told him that if office asked him about the wrong billing, just call me and I will settle the balance.

The food was a lot and we could not finish them.  The snacks that I bought are not touched too.  My colleague bought ice-creams for us and my boss who came late (he forgotten about this event) also bought ice-creams.  Tonight we ate a lot of ice-creams.  :)

My colleagues helped me to bring back some food and that solved my problem.  If not, most likely I have to throw them away as I cannot finish them myself.

Tomorrow will go back to Pasir Ris home.  My sister stayed behind to help me clean up.  Tomorrow will go Isetan to buy a set of U Like for my mum.

So happy that I bought something useful.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment