Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's eve

Finally its the last day of 2012.  What did I do in year 2012?  Seems nothing prominent.  Just a normal year for me.

This afternoon, we left office at 1.30pm.  Skipped lunch and discharged ourselves 1 hour earlier than the announced 2.30pm to end the day.

We went to The Star Vista mall to have our lunch.  As usual, we went to Watami since the queue was not very long.  We ordered a few dishes (majority were repeated ones) and enjoyed the food.  This was the last lunch we had in year 2012.



















After lunch, we went to have dessert at Blackball with Ah Thin.  I liked it very much.  It was not too sweet and I liked the chewy chewy pearls and yam/sweet potatoes balls.  Will go there again.  This was our last dessert for year 2012.
















The rain was very heavy and was non stop since morning.  Quite an eventful day for taking public transport today.

This morning, I was caught with delay in train service for Circle line and reached office late.  I was taking the East West line to Pasir Ris and I was so "lucky" to take a train that asked passengers to alight at Outram park due to train fault.  Ah yoh.... why so "lucky".  I actually skipped one train to take this one which was less crowded.  In the end, had to wait for 2 more trains in order to have a seat.  Was a long journey and I was carrying the NeNe chicken that I bought to share with my parents for tonight dinner, hence did not want to stand all the way.

Reached home at 6.15pm and it was still raining heavily. The night was cold and windy with the rain.  Luckily the rain had stopped near 11pm and glad that the countdown at various spots will not be affected.

Looking back, I do not think I achieve a lot of things this year.  I hope next year will be a better year for me and for my family and friends.

Countdown to 2013!!!!!  Yippu\y!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment