Wednesday, June 6, 2012

7.30pm

Another slow day.  Yearning for evening to go home to watch j dramas since morning. 

I declared to my colleagues that I wanted to go home early today.  At 7.30pm!  Changed to 7pm as we will definitely dragged.  I did it and we left office at about 8pm.  Correct... 8pm.  I did log off PC at 7.30pm and waited for my other colleagues to complete their work.   Hence, I really did it as declared.  Ha ha ha.

Back home at 9pm and since it was still early, I just do fast cleaning of my toilet.  Just scrubbed the floor and washed the toilet bowl.  Just for common toilet.  Next time has time then wash the master bedroom toilet.

Ate ice-cream with 2 pieces of Barcook bread and one orange.  My simple dinner.  Sounds unhealthy.... but don't care lah.  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment