Sunday, June 24, 2012

False alarm

Today stayed at Pasir Ris home for the whole day.  My niece came and spent some time with her.  She is growing bigger and bigger.  Hahaha,,  Think she ate a lot during this school holiday.

We finished our dinner early and went to fetch my younger sister.  Her flight was to arrive Singapore at 7.30pm.  After sending her home, I took my brother-in-law's car home. 

While he was driving and going to exit Pasir Ris to the highway, I suddenly shouted that I might left my home keys at my mum's place.  Panic uh... My brother-in-law trying to find a safety distance to keep left to u-turn back.  Eeee.... actually it was a false alarm.  I accidentally placed my keys on one of my bag pocket.  Phew.... so pai sei.

Reached home at 9pm and did sweeping and mopping of the floor.  After bathing, started to watch j-drama.  Shall complete one of the drama as the last episode was released.

So sad... tomorrow is Monday again.  Have to wait for another 5 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment