Saturday, June 23, 2012

Met plan

This morning, woke up at 10.30am and did some cleaning of my windows.  Last cleaning was almost 2 months ago which my sister helped me.  Can only do bit by bit so that it will not be too tired for me.  Cleared some emails and left house at about 2pm.

Took a bus to Bishan MRT station and took mrt to Orchard station.  Went to Longchamp boutique at Ion and the staff will help to send back my bag to their HQ and see how fast they can remove the tag for me.  Actually hor.. fastest way is to exchange another one for me lah.  They have the same colour bag there lei.  Anyway, as long as I can get it removed, it doesn't matter how long it takes lah.

Next, went to Isetan Scotts to redeem my vouchers.  Got $40 and with another $15 which going to expire in July, I decided to shop around to see anything to buy so that I can at least clear the $15.  Bought a set of silicon coaster and 2 storage containers.  Just paid $2 with $35 vouchers.  So shiok.

Went to the supermarket to look for Japanese sweet potato.  Bought 4 pieces home.  There is Hokkaido fair there but I did not buy anything.  Lazy to carry home.

Initially thought of taking a cab to Pasir Ris but due to long queue, I took bus instead.  Ok lah, saved some money.  Reached home and my father came home about 20mins later.  Hot hot satay arrived and I enjoyed the dinner.

My sister not at home tonight so I can "take over" her bed liao.

No comments:

Post a Comment