Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Satisfied

Went out for customer visit and back in office before 4pm.  Managed to rush all my work and  able to leave office at 7.50pm.  A little bit earlier than yesterday.  So happy and feel satisfied that I can go back earlier these few days.

My target is to leave office before 8pm daily.  Something that I am aiming for a long time liao.

Glad that tomorrow is Thur.  This week my sister won't be coming to my house as she is going for a short trip to Penang tomorrow.  Will think think if want to go out with my mum on Saturday.  In fact, I think I do not have anything to buy for now.  See how lah.

I need to make a trip to Isetan Scotts to exchange my free voucher for the loyalty points accumulated.  After than, will go to Ion Longchamp to ask them to help me to remove the stupid tag on my bag.  "Airflown from Paris"!!!!  Angry uh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment