Sunday, June 3, 2012

Relaxing Sunday

Wow... I woke up at 12 noon today!  Did wake up at 10am for toilet call and slept till 12 noon.  Very good sleep on my sister's bed.  Heard from my mum that she had ache...

Watched TV programs in the afternoon and just managed to watch 2 epi of J drama.  OMG!  I still have so many backlogs.  Had to cut down those yet to see dramas.  Too many to chase after liao.

My parents, brother and sister came to my house after dinner.  My dad helped to fix the lock holder on my gate.  Bought it yesterday and finally I need not hold the lock each time I enter or exit the house. 

Mopped the floor after they left and settled down.  Shall watch 1 or 2 j drama epi before going to sleep.  So sad that tomorrow needs to work.  Now looking forward to next Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment