Thursday, June 14, 2012

Late again

Another disappointing day where I did not leave office on time.  One more round of touching up for the data we compiled yesterday night.  I really hope no more changes tomorrow.  We need to leave on time for our movie.

This afternoon left 小珠 and me to go for lunch.  The rest either on MC/leave/appointments.  Initially we wanted to try Umi Sushi bento set but there was no seats and 小珠 suggested the Japanese restaurant opposite ARC.  I was keen to eat there so we went there. 

The restaurant was not crowded today.  We ordered a set each and enjoyed our lunch.  After lunch, I really did not feel like going back to work hence went to Fairprice supermarket to buy something.  I simply wanted to drag a while before going back.  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment