Saturday, June 16, 2012

Gathering at my house

This afternoon, went to NEX for lunch with 小珠 before she left for CitySquare Mall.  Had set for 2 at LJS.  Received the promotion coupon yesterday and decided to eat there since it had been long time since we ate there.  Usually will choose to eat before our Friday movie but recently had been changed to sushi as we had no time to eat before the movie starts.

After we separated our way, I was walking towards Fairprice supermarket and was lured to one shop.  Ended up buying one blouse.  Cost $29 so buy lor.  Again black in colour.  The good thing is no need/minimum ironing.  Maybe just do a thorough one for the first time.

Bought some items and headed home.  I bought some drinks back on my way home.  My sister called me and I also asked her to buy some.

Intention was to order some chicken wings/drumlets for the kids but luckily I did not do it.  My sister said no need as the buffet portion should be enough.

The children did not eat much as all said want to 减肥.  Ai yoh!!!!  The food left a bit only lah.  So quite ok.  The feedback was the food was good.  Not a bad choice.

All of my relatives left at about 11pm and I started to do the clean up myself.  My younger sis cannot stay as she needs to go to church tomorrow.  My mum actually wanted to stay to help but it was too late so had to go home.  Its ok for me lah.  Did it myself slowly.  Shall watch one epi of jdrama today.

The mini buffet from Meihao99.  Missing the dessert (sea coconut with longan as it was in the fridge and forget to take a photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment