Monday, June 18, 2012

Shiok

Today, really a day that I must celebrate.  I left office at 7.30pm and headed home direct.  Whole day feeling tired and set a target to leave office early today.  We did it to leave by 7.30pm.

Alight at the bus stop near my house and saw that the hair salon was still open.  Asked if I could get a fast trimming for my fringe.  The lady said ok and I had my cut complete in less than 2 mins.  It costs just $3.  Compared to the quote I got this morning from the shop at ARC.  $10 vs $3.  The $7 I can eat 2 bowl of noodles.  Saved some money.  So happy.

I was early today so decided to try dismantling my standing fan to wash.  It was so dirty.  Struggled and managed to remove the parts for washing.  Took some time to wash the grilles as they were all stuck with 毛毛.  Cannot use the fan as need to dry it.  Hence..  now I am surfing net with aircon turns on.  Shiok uh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment