Friday, June 22, 2012

Gong Cha

This afternoon, we went to HarbourFront Centre O'Coffee Club for lunch.  There was 1 for 1 promotion and we took this opportunity to enjoy this treat.

My colleague mentioned about Gong Cha and the crave came....  I was trying to suppress my crave and finally waited until Friday to drink the Honey Green tea with Pearl.  Yummy yummy.  Must try not to drink so frequent.  Target now is once in every two weeks.  Hope I can make it.

Watched movie "The Dictator" tonight.  Recommended by one of my colleague as he said it was a funny show.  We laughed a lot during the show and glad that it was a happy Friday night.

Tomorrow's plan is to bring my Longchamp bag to the boutique at Ion to ask them to settle the security tag.  Then, to Isetan to redeem my free voucher and see if I can buy Japanese sweet potatoes (real from Japan).  After that, to go back to Pasir Ris home.  My sister not around so I can "take over" her bed tomorrow night.  Hee hee...

No comments:

Post a Comment