Saturday, June 9, 2012

Shopping day

This morning, woke up quite late finally.  Had hot chocolate for breakfast and prepared to go out for lunch at around 12noon.  My mum called and said she wanted to come and meet us hence we waited for her to reach before we headed to NEX for lunch.

Initially we wanted to try a fast food store that my colleague recommended but it was closed down.  So fast closed down liao.  Hence we decided to eat at Qiji.  We were lucky to find a table once we reached there.

After we finished, we took train to Farrer Park for 小珠 and Dhoby Ghaut for us.  We went to Takashimaya first and then took bus to Parco Bugis.  I bought a few plates to make up to a set of 4 to those I have at home.  Had a drink at TCC before headed home.  We asked our father to ta bao food home hence we reached home rather early.

Oh yah... a very bad thing happened.  I wanted to use the Longchamp bag bought from Paris and only to find out that there is a security tag still attached.  I cannot force it out as the ink will spill.  Need to find a way to remove it safely.  Will call the Ion outlet to try my luck if they have same equipment here to help me.  Very very stupid thing to happen....  So angry!

No comments:

Post a Comment