Friday, June 8, 2012

Its here...

This afternoon, I went to ICS with 小珠 as her new identity card was ready and fixed appointment to collect today at 1pm.  My colleague drove us to Bugis MRT station so that it would be faster for us to just take train for one stop to Lavender station.  It was so fast that the process + waiting time just took less than 10mins.

We took train again to Bugis station as I would like to go to the temple for praying. I did not go for quite a long time hence decided to go today since on the way too.  After the praying, we had lunch at nearby coffee shop.  It was drizzling and we dared not walk too far from the bus stop.

Had laksa for lunch and headed back to office by bus.  Journey took about 30mins and reached office at 3pm.  Earlier than the 3.30pm yesterday. Hahaha....  Cannot everyday like dat uh.  Once or twice in a blue moon can lah.

My dining set delivery time was 9pm onwards and we left office at about 8pm.  Reached NEX and bought sushi from Ichiban-boshi.  30% off and it costs just $10.20 for 2 boxes of delicious sushi. 

We finished our food by 9.20pm and there was still no phone call from the delivery man.  Checked and found that the receipt printed wrong delivery date as 4 June and I did not realise it at all.  The shop closed at 9.30pm hence I managed to find the sales staff that served me.  He told me that his schedule showed 8 Jun and if no one calls by 10.30pm, to call him again.

Luckily, the delivery man called at 9.50pm and said will reach at about 10.20pm.  Finally the dining table and chairs are here.  Phew... 

The red translucent chairs blend with my kitchen cabinets colour.  Right choice indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment