Thursday, June 28, 2012

Tired tired

Rather busy today and was ratherhectic during evening.  Visited one new customer this afternoon and was rushing to clear emails once back in office.  So busy but only one deal done.  Sad.

During lunch, we bought vouchers from Soup spoon as they are having promotion.  1 for 1 vouchers.  Buy $10 voucher gets $20 vouchers.  I decided to buy 2 sets  They are having promotion today at ARC for 1 for 1 soup.  My colleague buying home for dinner.  I cannot resist and shared with another colleague.  Too lazy to bring home hence finished it in office.  Really bloated after eating.  Very filling.

Left office at around 9.10pm and reached home at about 10pm.  Faster today as my colleague sent us to Buona Vista station.  Just finished washing the 2 toilets.  Not full washing.  Just simple basic washing.  Sweating....  Can I take it as exercising???  Hahaha.

So tired now.  Simply don't want to move around....  Tomorrow is Friday.  Something I can look forward to.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment