Sunday, June 17, 2012

Change of plan

Today, woke up at 11.30am and changed my bedsheets for washing.  Took a bath and was trying to make a decision on what to eat for lunch when my mum called me.  She asked if I wanted to go to Pasir Ris as they were going to my relative house at Kim Tian and could pick me up.  I said ok lah since I could eat dinner at home and no need to eat alone.

My initial plan was to stay at home and do my office work.  In the end, I quickly clear as much as possible and when they called me, I managed to clear most of it. 

I asked my dad to let me alight at Pasir Ris Neighbourhood Police Centre so that I could update my address on my IC.  The process took just 15mins and I had an ugly sticker on my IC.  I really don't like the sticker.  Some more... its green in colour and not pink.

Had my dinner and asked my sister if she wanted to come to my house.  She said ok and we took bus home.  My father actually said he will send me back but I know he is very tired so I decided to take bus since I have already done my mopping and sweeping, I can be home late.

Reached home at  9.40pm.  Finally I took out my rice cooker and over toaster to use.  I brought back few dumplings as breakfast/dinner and we figured out how to steam using the rice cooker.  Tomorrow has breakfast to eat liao.

No comments:

Post a Comment