Sunday, June 10, 2012

Busy night

We went for lunch at East Ocean Teochew restaurant for Father's day celebration (one week in advance).  The restaurant was so crowded and luckily we made reservation.  I took cab with my parents and brother.  We were late as met with a few jams on the way.  The jams were all caused by plant pruning or roadworks.  So angry to pay extra money to the cab driver...

Ordered dim sum and my niece enjoyed the food.  We ordered adequately today as did not want to over order and eat until our stomach cannot take it.  Had ordered the cute characters special order dim sum.  They were so cute that we felt it was a pity to bite on them.



After that, we decided to go to NEX to shop for a while and buy some ingredients to cook maggie mee at my house for dinner.  This decision made me so busy from evening to night time.  This was the first time I cooked for so many people and it was only maggie mee!  Luckily my younger sis help me.  The rest just sit and watch TV.  No choice lah.  I am the owner of the house.  Haha...

My niece was so creative that she asked me for a piece of white paper.  I did not have any hence asked her to use paper napkin.  Was wondering what was she writing and I peeped on her.  Oh... she was writing a list of menu for the maggie mee bowl sizes, drinks and jellies.  She asked everyone for their choices.  So cute uh.

She had dinner first hence she had time to serve us drinks slowly.  So nice of her to help to clear table and wash plates and bowls.  However, my younger sis took over the washing as she said that it will be ages for her to complete the washing.  Hahaha...  She was in such a good mood today to help on housework.

All of them left at about 9.30pm and I started to sweep and mop the floor.  Washed clothing and hanged them.  By the time I finished, it was already 11pm.  Yet to clear my emails hence started to do it.  Intended to complete May's commentary which I did halfway in office and had a great shock to see that it was gone.  The draft was gone... I could have accidentally deleted it off.  OMG!!! I am already late in my submission as deadline is 7 June.  Have to get special extension from my boss tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment