Monday, June 4, 2012

Bought last piece of furniture for my house

During lunch time, I finally bought the dining table and chairs for my house.  My colleagues went with me and contributed suggestions for me.

Went to Star Living showroom at Labrador and initially, I thought I could not find a suitable size table as most of them were of big sizes.  Luckily asked the sales assistant and he showed us their smallest square table.  The size is just nice for 4 seater.  Similar size as the one I saw at Franc Franc.  The only difference is this piece comes with black tempered glass.  Franc Franc piece is with white tempered glass.

I decided on this table as it costs only $259 after discount.  However, the chairs I bought were expensive (although they were already considered cheap after 50% disc).  I love transparent ghost chairs and as they are usually expensive (costs about $200), I was considering previously.  The chairs are having promotion price now and it's 50% disc but with no stock when I decided to choose them.

Was browsing the other models of acrylic chairs and found another one which is more simple but with bigger seating area.  It came with 4 colours and I finally chose the red after getting some suggestions from my colleagues and sister.  The delivery date is this coming Friday after 9pm.  Speedy delivery uh.  However, this meant that I cannot watch movie on this Friday.

Looking forward to this last set of furniture I need to buy for my house.

This is the table.  


 Decided on the red chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment