Saturday, June 2, 2012

Now my sis's turn

This morning, woke up at 9.15am as need to prepare for the delivery of my sofa legs.  小珠 woke up early too at around 9.45am.  We hoped the guy will come earlier but the delivery was made only near 12 noon.

We went to NEX for lunch and chosen Ichiban Boshi Japanese restaurant.  The food varieties were too many that it took quite some time for me to decide.  小珠 decided on Tempura Ten Don and I chose the chicken cutlet set.  The portions were so big that we were very very full after eating.



After lunch, we took North East line to Farrer Park for 小珠 and Chinatown for me.  I met up with my mum and sister at Chinatown Point bus stop and we took bus to Jurong East.  We went to JCube to shop shop since it is a new shopping mall.

Bought gelato and shared.  It was rather expensive but no choice lah.  They were too tempting.  I chose the Forest berries + Passion fruits and Pistachios + Passion fruits combinations.  The portions were big and that made up the expensive price.

Was shopping and heard someone called my name.  It was my elder sister.  So surprised to see her there.  She was idling there from 2 to 6pm waiting for my niece to finish her class.  Today she decided to wait near the education centre instead of going home and so coincidence to meet us.

Was chatting before we leaving JCube to head for Orchard Far East Plaza and we saw some one familiar.  It was my colleague Ah Thin.  So coincidence to meet 2 people outside.  Never come across that for so long liao.  She was there with her old friends.

We left and took bus to Orchard.  It was such a long journey.  Reached there at 7pm and we zoomed in to buy the Samsung Galaxy Tab that my sister finally decided to buy as the price went down to a reasonable level.

Went for dinner at East Ocean Teochew restaurant at Ngee Ann City.  The food was very good.  We may go there for Father's day celebration but needs to make reservation.  Will avoid actual day.

Bought 2 slices of cakes from The Patisserie and there were so nice.  Next time can buy again.  After 8pm, it's 30% off at Takashimaya basement food place.

So fast a day passed.  My sister so good to let me sleep on her bed tonight while she sleeps on the mattress.  She said like that won't disturb me when she wakes up tomorrow morning.  Cos... I told her to wake me up once she woke up so that I can change to sleep on her bed.  Hee hee...  For that goodwill, I will sponsor her the Samsung Galaxy tab cover.

It's my sister's turn to spend money and I kind of very happy today that she is finally the one spending $$$.  Hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment