Friday, August 14, 2009

3D

This week is really a very tired week for me. After I am back from Japan trip, I felt so tired and no mood to work. Still in holiday mood!

Just back home after watching movie "Up". We chose to watch the 3D version as we grow to like it very much. The graphics and effects are better. This movie is good and I like its starting. Not much speech but it showed a very heartwarming story of a couple. So sad when Elle passed away. Again... sacrificed some of my tears... The other characters are cute too. Let me feel young again whenever I watch such movies. I love fantasy stuffs and sometime tends to wonder, how nice it is if I can be in the story. Overall, thumbsup for this movie.

Seems 3D is getting popular and there are many upcoming movies. Shall look out for them and watch all of them! Ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment