Monday, August 3, 2009

Good Monday to start with the week

Today is one of the best Monday. Not much urgent matters for me to action hence I can take my own sweet time to clear my work. No big boss around some more. :P

Had lunch at KFC today. Craved for it after my colleagues said they just had it last Friday while I was on leave. No choice... they had to follow me to eat KFC again today. Hee hee...

One of my colleague who is sitting next to me is still having running nose. She has it since last Wed. We are asking if she has H1N1 or not. She said doctor confirms no and only give her 1 day mc on last Friday to rest at home. She is complaining that the doctor is so stingy. She heard from another colleague of ours got 4 days mc for his running nose. I hope she can recovered soon as she feels so unwell but has to continue to work. Poor girl.

Made some re-decoraration for my pet's room today. Theme is "Party time". Changed her outfit to fit the theme. かわいいね.

No comments:

Post a Comment