Thursday, August 6, 2009

Count down to Japan



Finally it is Thursday. The day I have been looking forward to because I will be taking a day off on Friday and prepare to go to Tokyo. We (myself, 小珠 and Tulip) are taking the midnight flight tomorrow onboard A380 plane. Will arrive in Tokyo on Saturday ard 0740hrs.

This is the 2nd time I am flying to Tokyo by A380 for this year (hope more will come. hee hee). During the last trip, although we did not feel any difference when we get into the plane, it is still A380 and the aircraft is very new with big screen to watch movies. We are reserving seats on the lower deck this time round because there are no 3 in a row seats available on the upper deck. By sitting together, it will be fun to watch movie together, eat together and gossip together...

Our plan there is to eat, shop and sleep. As this is a very short trip (4 days 3 nights), we have to really enjoy every minute there and cannot waste the time. One of the day, we will be going to disneyland. Hope this time round, we can watch the fireworks at night. The previous trip we missed it due to strong wind. Cross our fingers...

Yet to finish my packing and will do so it on Friday afternoon. Should be still enough time for me to do it slowly. I am the only lucky one to take leave on Friday. Main reason is because I stay very far from office and will need to take around 90mins to reach home. Therefore will stay at home to work and clear majority of my work before my holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment