Saturday, August 1, 2009

Dinner at Coffee Club

Mum not cooking for dinner tonight. Therefore, we decided to take dinner at Whitesand Shopping mall. Only three of us (Dad, mum and myself). My sister went out this morning. My brother went to work as usual.

Initially I thought of eating fastfood. However, decided to have our dinner at Coffee Club instead. I have some vouchers redeemed from credit card points. Hee hee...

I ordered bread with seafood fillings. My dad ordered chicken thigh with pasta and my mum ordered lobster linquine. Added two bowls of soup that just $1 each and drinks. I ordered my usual favourite ice-blended rambutan.

The restaurant was not very crowded hence the servings were super speedy. Overall, we had a very nice dinner there. After that, we went to Fairprice to buy some groceries before heading home.

Now, here I am... Sitting and facing my beloved pc again. Ha ha...

Shall start to continue watching J-drama "Boss". Hope I can finish the rest of the episodes by this weekend.

じゃね

No comments:

Post a Comment