Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Last minute decision



A bit lazy today and don't feel like working hard. Cannot let boss see this blog. Ha ha...

Morning was still quite relaxing for me and I started to become busier at 5pm. My colleague continued to take urgent leave today as her son is sick. Hope he can recover soon.

This afternoon, we went to Telok Blangah hawker centre for lunch. There were only 4 of us as the rest of our kakis were having other lunch appointments. As usual, we ordered the prawn noodles and this stall really has good business. Soon after we ordered, they closed for business. Real lucky for us to be there slightly earlier. Otherwise we will be disappointed if we cannot eat this noodle after driving all the way there.

Not too sure if it was due to too "hardworking" in the evening, I began to feel hungry at around 8pm while waiting for MRT train at Outram station. Happened to know that 小珠 mum is not cooking today, I suggested to have dinner at Tiong Bahru Plaza. Last minute decision. When we reached there, we ordered ban mian at the Kopitiam at 3rd floor. It had been very long time since we eat there and this stall still serve very nice ban mian. Imagine that I am a chilli lover and always cannot do without chilli padi when I eat soup base food. For this ban mian, I can don't add the chilli into the soup as it's original tastes is good enough for me to enjoy it without 加料.

Yummy. Will go there for lunch or dinner again.

No comments:

Post a Comment