Monday, August 31, 2009

Typing with almost closed eyes

So tired so tired so tired.

Did not sleep well last night. I had too much sleep during day time that resulted in having difficulties to fall asleep last night. Tried to rest early but in the end, turning here and there, unable to get to sleep. By the time I slept, next moment was time to wake up.

We had lunch at Vivo City Akashi restaurant as a farewell lunch for our contractors (2 of them leaving). Big group of us. A total of 16 pax including our boss. We finished our lunch at 2.45pm and went back office with a very full and round stomach. Hee hee...

My eyes were so tired and sleepy since morning and became worst after the lunch. Try to tolerate until back home. Now, my eyes are closing soon. Guess tonight, I really have to sleep early.

Tomorrow is 1st work day of the month and my colleague happens to take leave due to she needs to take care of her kid. Teachers Day tomorrow and school closed. Follow in the evening, we are going to watch movie "Final Destination 4" at 7.10pm organised by our company recreation committee. I did not watch the earlier 3 movies hence will be more "curious" to watch this one. Heard that some scenes are rather gross and hope I will not get nightmares after watching. I have a secret weapon to deal with these scenes..... it is ..... close my eyes lor. Ha ha... :P

Looking forward to a better month in September. So fast, it is September. 4 more months and it will be year end liao. Time really don't stop for me. I really have to catch up with time. Time Time Time, wait for me uh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment