Monday, August 24, 2009

Need technical support



Quite a peaceful Monday for me. Not a lot of urgent matters for me to settle hence I could take my own pace to complete all tasks. My blood pressure should be below borderline today. Ha ha...

The only thing that made me panic during evening time was : my email account was locked!!! Luckily my IT colleague was still around and helped me to monitor and unlock it. Otherwise, I cannot read my emails and access to our network. In simple wordings : CANNOT WORK. This will be a disaster for me if it really happens.

Back home, my sister gives me an assignment to be her technical support. Of course I am not an expert but... definitely better than her. Ha ha...

Her laptop has this problem where she cannot locate her DVD CD-Rom drive. After figuring out, it appears that the harddisk drive is automatically removed each time her pc boot up. Strange... Need to find out how to clear this problem. Shall ask for SOS from 小珠. Her IT knowledge is better than mine a lot. Hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment