Thursday, August 20, 2009

BBQ

Today I left office early at around 6.45pm (actually not that early lah) and took MRT to Tanah Merah station. From there, I took a cab to Safra country club for the BBQ. When I reached, I thought I am the last one and food are ready but surprisingly, my sister and friend were just starting the fire. I have no experience on starting fire so I just helped on miscellaneous things.

Halfway through, raindrops started to come down. Oh dear... hope not heavy rain. Otherwise we have to stop the BBQ. Luckily, just a shortwhile of raindrops coming down and we managed to continue with the BBQ. So sinful, I ate until so full. Just came back from the chalet and had to wash my hair as they are so oily.

I went to 小珠 blog and learn the latest tutorial on colour isolation. So amazing that there are so many ways to edit our photo. Photoshop program is so powerful. Below is my trial copy.

Before


After

No comments:

Post a Comment