Saturday, August 22, 2009

Shopping with mum

Today, I woke up late as usual. As my sister went out to watch a drama, I went to Bugis with my mum. Our main intention was to go to the temple for prayer.

After we went to the temple, we decided to eat "Ice". Don't worry... not drugs lah... It is to eat ice with fruits at Ice Monster at Bencoolen Street. This restaurant is a branch of Taiwan popular dessert store chain. We ordered the popular one with Kiwi, Mango and Strawberry fruits + Mango sorbet ice-cream toppings. As both of us do not like milk, we requested to have the dessert without milk. Yummy. As the weather was so hot, after having this dessert made us feel like bathing in a pool of ice water. Ha ha...

As it was still early, we went to Iluma shopping mall. After walking around, we felt not much things to see so we went over to Bugis Junction. My mum wanted to buy a pair of shoe hence we zoomed in to the shoes section. I bought a pair of scholl shoe for her and for myself, I bought a pair of slipper. The price between this two pair of shoes are so extreme. $78 vs $9. Hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment