Friday, August 21, 2009

Mixed feeling

Today is Friday. A day I am looking forward to since Monday. However, there is still sad news for my family. News of my cousin's death came to us yesterday. He was at his early 30s and we just knew that he was fallen to his death from 10th storey of his rented unit at 4am. Police classified his death as suicide due to clues revealed that he fell out from kitchen and found no foul play. But my sister and I really think there are more to it. My aunt heard from his girlfriend that he was still keeping in touch with her on MSN night before and playing online games. No sign of suicide at all. Not sure whether his family (father and brothers) will pursue the case. He was cremated today at 6pm. As I am working today and cannot take leave, I cannot send him off. Hope he will rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment