Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Same food again???



Today, I had lunch at Vivocity Food Republic. I ordered same Fried chicken hor fun again!!! Am I crazy??? Ha ha ha. This is the 4th time I am eating same food from same stall since last Friday. The stall is there for so long and I tried it only last Friday and get addicted to the taste of the hor fun. Think I will continue eating from this stall whenever I go there now. :)

This afternoon, we had a meeting with our boss to discuss some work issue. There are some changes that boss wants us to do so that we can cut down paperwork. We actually do not want to do that as although we can cut down paperwork and few of our colleagues can do lessor work, I am the only one who will get more work (more monitoring). However, already tell myself that I have to do it since it is boss decision.

However, after discussing it for a while then we realised this meeting does not need to be called for. My boss was telling us a totally different story on his intention of the work simplification. Therefore at the end, no impact on me. Happy uh!!!

I am taking one day leave tomorrow. Need to recuperate (not enough sleep for these 2 weeks). :P

No comments:

Post a Comment