Friday, August 21, 2009

The Proposal

Yup... this is the movie we watched today ~ The Proposal.

This is a comedy movie and it did make me feel happy after watching it. We were laughing all the way and some of the scenes are really that funny until you cannot stop laughing. Very good one and highly recommended to watch it.

Before the show, we had our dinner at restaurant Central located at VivoCity B2. This restaurant is there for so long and it is the first time I dine there. Same as 小珠. We saw the advertisement outside the restaurant for their grill set and I was attracted with the dessert, 杨汁甘露 (hope I spelt it correctly). I've ordered the mixed grill set and 小珠 ordered the fish and chips. The food is not bad. For the dessert, not bad too but we feel that the one at Tung Lok is better.

Overall, still a good Friday for me.

The two sets we ordered

No comments:

Post a Comment