Sunday, August 23, 2009

Excursion



Excursion? Yah... excursion!

This word did not appear in my life ever since I left Secondary school days. This is a commonly used word during our school days but not when we are now working.

Reason? Ha ha... because of my niece lor. Today we travelled to my elder sister's house instead of them coming over to ours. We decided to bring my niece to Singapore Science Centre. This really reminded me of my school days when we always had excursions to this popular place.

After spending about 3 hours there, I found that this place is totally revamped and I cannot find traces of those exhibits I saw last time. They are so "high-tech" now. Scary...

My niece was extremely happy today. When she knew we will be going to her house today, she did her homework super fast after her tuition this morning. After she finished, she kept asking her mother when will we be reaching.

She enjoyed her excursion to Singapore Science Centre (though she went there many times liao) and happily dropped a few lines on what she did today on her notebook while waiting for dinner to be served at Hoshi restaurant (IMM). Title is "Did I enjoy". She wrote down what she had for breakfast and lunch, her visit to Singapore Science Centre & what she ordered for dinner tonight. She finished those dishes she chose and really had good appetite. Good girl.

After dinner, she wanted to go to Daiso. As usual, she zoomed in to the section selling erasers (she likes erasers). But this time round, with me around, she bought additional items. Apart from one packet of erasers, she chose origami papers and stickers. I recalled she said to her mother that she has a lot of stickers at home so she wanted to buy a ball i/o stickers at Singapore Science Centre. But now... she bought stickers. Cunning girl... She knows how to prioritise what she can get each time. Hee hee.

Overall, I enjoyed the afternoon spent with her. 2 weeks did not see her and really miss her. Next week she is having her CA exam and will not be coming over to our house. So, we can only see her 2 weeks later. Hope she will do well on her coming exam. Good luck!

PS : Glad to know that Takeru has recovered (sick since one week ago).

No comments:

Post a Comment