Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Mid week

Wow Wow It's mid week liao. Happy Happy...

Today is rather peaceful and glad that I can leave office at around 7.50pm. We had a mini party at around 6.30pm where everyone started to look for food. Perhaps after the peak hours from 4.30 to 6.30pm, many of us felt so tired and hungry. Luckily we have some cookies from Hong Kong which one of our customer gave to us during their visit.

Tomorrow I have to leave office early and hopefully by 6pm. I am going for a barberque at Safra Tanah Merah. My sister and her friend booked a chalet from Tue to Thu. However, I cannot take leaves so cannot stay at the chalet. Will just join the barberque. If I leave at 6pm, I will only arrive there around 7.30pm. Just nice for the food. Hee hee...

Got some tips from 小珠 on how to do better in my photo editing to create lomo effect. I realised I had followed the wrong instruction when I went throught the online tutorial yesterday. I have done some double editing and missed out some steps too. Blurred liao. Tried today on one of the photo. Rather pleased with it although this is just some simple editing. More to learn. :)

Before


After

1 comment: