Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tired day



Very tired since morning. I slept at almost 3am and woke up at 7am. Just 4 hours of sleep. Not enough uh. Was trying to solve my sister's laptop problem and end up sleeping so late.

Whole day feeling so sleepy. My colleague said that my eyes become one straight line and cannot open wide. Glad that today is a bit relaxing and no additional tiredness add onto me.

Managed to leave office early today at 7.30pm (actually can be 7pm but was digging out some old emails that wasted the 30mins) as I am keen to know what has happened to my sister's laptop.

After exploring, I finally solved the mystery of her DVD CD-Rom auto removal problem. Think she had accidentally click wrong button that caused that to happen. Now left with her slow startup problem. Her data is lessor than mine but her laptop takes longer time to startup. Strange....

No comments:

Post a Comment