Saturday, August 15, 2009

Great dinner

My father had been hinting to us that his mobile phone is giving problem. Therefore, we decided to go out for dinner tonight and buy a new phone for him.

As usual, the most convenient place for us to go is Tampines. We had our dinner at Tampines 1 foodcourt (Kopitiam). As my sister and mum were not too hungry, we bought fried prawn noodles, sambal sotong and oyster with egg for sharing. Don't play play... These made us very full especially after eating the famous Chendol. I highly recommend this dessert as it is really tasty and price is reasonable. $2 with lots of ingredients. We ordered 2 to share among 4 of us.

Bought 2 phones ultimately. I had a $100 voucher and since the phone we chose was $0 value when we did a 2 year contract renewal, we decided to top up and purchase another phone for my mum. In the end, my parents now own same phone model. Hope they don't get confuse and take the wrong phone. Ha ha...

My sister and I bought a T-shirt each from Uniqlo. Both purple colour but with different design. She likes the one I have but there is no small size for her. Therefore, she can only buy another design. Too bad... ask her to eat more and get fatter. Then can buy the design she likes. Lame right? Ha ha...

Today is Okada's birthday.  Happy birthday to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment