Thursday, August 27, 2009

A day at home working

Was on leave today but still doing my office work. My colleague who supposed to cover me had taken medical leave. In order not to affect work, I decided to handle myself while at home. In any case, my the other 2 colleagues will be busy and will not be able to cover mine 1oo% which means I need to clear balance stuff tomorrow. Better complete nicely before going back to office tomorrow as I need to prepare myself to cover my colleague who will be taking a day off.

Due to that, I stayed at home to clear my emails without going out. Initially thought of going out to nearby shopping mall to relax myself but... no choice lah.

Just tried to create a blur background photo with photoshop. Last week, I cannot figure out how to do it. Tried again today and I managed to get it. Great! It is still not perfect yet. Shall try few more to get better results. :)

Chestnut cake from Almond Cafe at Ginza, Japan

1 comment: