Sunday, August 2, 2009

Time flies. Sunday again.

Soooo faaast that it's Sunday again. The day I hate as next day is working day again. :(

However, I did have a good day rest today. My niece was here but as they reached our house quite late and she was busy with her homework, not much time left for her to pester us to play with her.

As my younger sis came home early today, it became her duty to entertain her today. I continued to watch J-drama "Boss" last 2 epi and I completed the whole series this afternoon. Same as 小珠, I liked the ending. :)

We planned to have dinner at Changi village for celebrating my brother's belated birthday. As it is usually crowded during dinner time with no parking lots, we decided to go early at 4.45pm. Reached there at around 5pm and we went to the beach to have a walk there before dinner.

The beach is not very crowded today. My sister bought the balloon (the kind that is gummy type that you use a stick to blow) for my niece to play. But due to it's too windy there, the balloon burst easily and ended up, we played a guessing game with my niece. It is to guess the airline of the landing plane approaching almost every min. That keeps her still.

We had a very good dinner at Ubin First Stop restaurant. The price is reasonable and the food is nice. Very worth it and we will go there again.

Took a photo of the Changi jetty with the sun. Looks romantic to me. Hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment