Monday, September 21, 2009

疲れた

Ouch Ouch Ouch!!!

My legs are so aching after so much walking today. Guess what??? I went to Singapore Bontanic Gardens with my parents and sister late am today.

We were talking about it last night as my mum is all along very keen to go to the Orchid garden. Since it is holiday today, we decided to make a trip there. Initially we thought of going there earlier as it will not be so hot but ultimately by the time we got ready and reached there, it was already around noon time. The weather was so hot and we were sweating like nobody's business even though we were using umbrellas.

There is a swan lake there but with only 4 swans. Ha ha... I told my sister that I saw more swans when I was in Switzerland (Lucern). This made me recalled my trip 2 years ago. Will go there again if there is chance.

We walked around for about two and a half hours without stopping and decided to take a rest at the foodcourt before leaving the garden. We had desserts there and were so happy that it made us cool down a lot. Went to Ion shopping mall as I yet to go there but found that nothing much for us to see. Stayed there for about one hour and headed towards Century Square at Tampines for early dinner. Still had some vouchers for Jack's place hence decided to have dinner there.

After the meal, both my sister and myself were not satisfied with the food. The standard dropped a lot and think we may not go there again for dinner. My sister still has one voucher left and I told her to pop by one of the days and has cakes there. Believe their cakes should still be ok.

Perhaps my legs are aching so much due to the shoe I wore today. I wore sandals and this caused discomfort when I walked too much. In future, need to wear more comfortable shoe. Due to this, I bought a pair of shoe at BHG. The design is not that trendy but it is very light and comfortable. Nowadays, comfort is most important to me. Design and $$$ come after it. Hee hee.

Have to sleep now as need to wake up early to catch 8.05am flight to Penang tomorrow.

じゃね

No comments:

Post a Comment