Friday, September 11, 2009

G-Force

I just came home with full stomach. Just had dinner with 小珠 at Carl's Junior after watching movie. Actually I was craving for the fish n chips but so disappointed that when it was my turn to order, the staff said "no fish". So sad. This is the 2nd time we experienced "no fish" at the restaurant. Shouldn't they have enough stocks to cater to customers' needs??? In the end, we ate burgers.

We watched "G-Force" this evening. Great movie and it really entertained me throughout the show. The guinea pigs are so cute. Highly recommended as believe children and adults will like it. Even if you do not like hamsters/guinea pigs etc.

I just learned how to upload files to megaupload. My friend wants to get some mp3 songs from me but I am scratching my head on how to transfer it to her as the files are in rather big size. 小珠 reminded me that I can upload them and my friend can just download them herself. Thought it is difficult to do the uploading but after guidance from 小珠, I have done it successfully. But... I uploaded twice. It is because, I accidentally deleted the files after I shifted to my newly created sub folder. Strange that the copy I kept in the sub folder was deleted at the same time I deleted the file that was saved at the main folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment