Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Training

This morning, I reached office early at around 8.40am. My sister and I got out of house earlier as I need to reach office before 9am. Luckily, the traffic was good and hope next 2 days will be the same.

We had free sitting and 小珠 sat just beside me. Our table is at the front of the room and always had eye contact with the trainer. Ai yoh, didn't know that 小珠 really can fall asleep easily. She had lost control to her zzz bugs and really slept in the mid of the training. Thank goodness that after the lunch break, it was to play a game. Otherwise, not only 小珠 will sleep, think I will have problem fighting the zzz bugs. Ha ha... 2 more days to go. 加油!

I was so blurred yesterday that I missed to watch Buzzer Beat epi 10. Only today then I heard from 小珠 that she had already watched it yesterday night. Why I am so blur blur one...

Just read Takeru's blog. He had taken a photo with
小珠's 城田 優。Why Takeru looks so short here???


Have to rest early tonight. Need to get more rest so as to fight zzz bugs tomorrow.

おやすみ. じゃね.

No comments:

Post a Comment