Thursday, September 17, 2009

Eventful day

Today I attended the second day of our training. Initially thought that it will be another day which I will have to try fighting against zzz bugs but surprisingly, the topics covered today are rather interesting to me and we had games after lunch which made us awake.

Good part was that lunch today was better than yesterday. Both 小珠 and I were happy with the food and enjoyed it. The buffet dishes we had yesterday were so-so only and I was not satisfied with the food which made me ate little only and got hungry in the evening. My sister said that usually the buffet dishes will get better and better each day. Now looking forward for tomorrow's lunch and hope it will not disappoint me. Ha ha... Free one also choosy.

Although we are attending training these 3 days, we still have to cover our own work. Had to clear emails during breaks and rushed back to office after the training to continue our work. Today it is a bit rush for me as we have team dinner at 6.30pm. Our new colleague based in Australia is here hence we threw a welcome dinner for him. At same time, our colleagues from Taiwan, Korea and Salalah are here too hence we just had a gathering at La Forketta restaurant located at Demsey Road.

I ordered seafood linguine for main course. The portion is big and I cannot finish the food. The linguine is a bit hard but the seafood are very nice. Initially did not order any dessert but my colleague told me that there is this home made dark chocolate ice-cream which I cannot resist. Ordered one and shared with my colleagues. This ice-cream is so rich and nice. Yummy...

Back home with full stomach again. So sinful... :)

PS : Took pictures but are a bit dark

No comments:

Post a Comment