Sunday, September 6, 2009

Buzzer Beat

Huh... I had finished Epi 8 of Buzzer Beat. Did not start watching this J-drama until 小珠 told me the storyline. Initially thought of just watching Epi 1 first and continue the rest slowly. However, after watching Epi 1, craved to watch Epi 2 and it went on until I finished Epi 8. Am longing for the next 3 Epi.

I kind of like to watch J-dramas/movies with uniforms. Many years ago, I liked Good Luck (Pilot), Pride (Ice Hockey) until recent Air Hostess (Air stewardess), Rookies (Baseball), Code Blue (Doctor/nurse) and this Buzzer Beat (Basket Ball). Most importantly, these are with good storyline dramas. Another typed of J-dramas I liked to watch are those with school-life. Not too sure if it is because I can recall my school days after watching them. Hope Japan will continue to have good dramas and of course I will conitinue to watch them.

The problem I have is whenever the J-drama is too good, I will start to like the main casts. First is Okada Masaki from Hana Kimi, Second is Hiro Mizushima from Hana Kimi, Third is Sato Takeru from Rookies and Fourth is Miura Haruma from Bloody Monday. This time round is Yamashita Tomohisa who is so cool in the show (and in Code Blue too). Oh dear... I cannot have another idol liao. 4 is enough... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment