Thursday, September 3, 2009

Feeling so lost

Today, our lunch kakis broke into 2 groups. One group was to go ABC market to have lunch suggested by boss and my group (小珠, Tulip and myself) stayed and had our lunch near office. Reason being I was wearing slipper and did not want to go far location for lunch.

Initially we decided to eat Burger King and while on our way to VivoCity, Tulip suddenly mentioned about pasta and hence we diverted to Pizza Hut. Glad that the restaurant is offering set lunch. 3 of us ordered pasta and the set came with a drink and soup. We ordered additional Sweet n Spicy drumlets. Yummy Yummy lunch.

After lunch, I cleared all my emails, do all my miscellaneous stuffs, completed my expense claims etc... Felt so lost that do not know what to do next. Walked around to make myself busy but still feel so lost. It had been so long since I felt I am "so free". Ha ha...

MSN 小珠 about me feeling so lost and nothing to do. Managed to be "free" for an hour and started to have some issue for me to work on. Lucky uh... else really do not know what to do next. With this, I managed to go back early today (almost same timing as yesterday). Was home 15 mins earlier because that tortoise feeder bus ate some booster and came earlier. Ha ha...

1 comment:

  1. Haha... your comment about the feeder bus is so funny :D

    ReplyDelete