Saturday, September 12, 2009

Maggie Mee

Hello Saturday!!

My day started with a nice bowl of home-cooked maggie mee. This was my lunch which my mum cooked for me. Big prawns, fresh veggies, nice egg and nice soup. Yummy.

My sister went for an excursion organised by her church. Initially, she registered for me and my mum for the day excursion but due to overwhelm response, they limited to their own church members. Too bad lor. Shall join another time.

Left my mother and I to have dinner ourselves. My dad will have dinner with his colleagues. Since not many places we can go, we chose to go to Whitesands shopping mall. I decided to eat at Coffee Club as I still have the vouchers which need to finish up by early October. Same thing, I ordered the promotion sets. Only regret was that the softshell crab was quite saltish. The rest ok. My mum also thought the drink I orderd was guava juice. It was actually mango and banana blend. Same description as what 小珠 described earlier when she tasted it.

Pleasant day and the rest of the night, I continued to watch Yamapi's 诈欺猎人. He looked so cool in the movie in 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment