Sunday, September 13, 2009

J-Drama time

Today, my niece came to our house as usual. She played for a while and started to do her homework. Was looking at her and found that she looked a bit moody. She was actually very tired and fell asleep after her mum asked her to take a nap. After she woke up, she was so chatty that I gave her a nickname "chatterbox". Her mood really swing easily.

Since I had finished watching Kurosagi drama and movie, I moved to watch Yamapi's another drama. Can't resist watching dramas he acted. Hence chose to watch Operation Love (プロポーズ大作戦) which was broadcasted in 2007. Completed second epi and so yearn to continue to the next, and next, and next... Guess next week will be another busy week for me. Ha ha...

So fast, tomorrow is Monday again. Will be attending 3 days training course from Wed to Fri. Believe will be hectic as need to clear work after the full day course each of the days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment