Friday, September 25, 2009

Zombie

I am so tired today that I felt like a zombie walking around office with panda eyes. Did not have enough sleep and the effect comes out today. My eyes are like being boxed and feel so pain. Tonight will have to sleep early.

Quite a lot of work to be done and ended up leaving office at around 9pm. Luckily I told 小珠 that I will definitely be tired after the trip hence better don't watch movie tonight. Otherwise, think I will be sleeping in the cinema. Ha ha...

We had our dinner at Subway. Ordered Teriyaki chicken sandwich but ended up with no Teriyaki sauce. This was because the lady who was queuing after me thought that it was her turn and asked for honey mustard sauce to be added on her Subway melt sandwich. Actual fact was honey mustard sauce was added onto my Teriyaki sandwich. Since it was already wrong and don't want the staff to waste the sandwich, I accepted it. Surprisingly it tasted good on this combination. :)

Back home at 11pm and after shower, just laid on the sofa for a while. Surf net for a little while now and shall shutdown soon. Will jump onto my bed straight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment