Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Movie on Tuesday evening

I slept rather early yesterday and it does feel good to have more rest. Shall try to sleep earlier from now on. Today will be slightly later than yesterday because I just reached home after watching movie "The Final Destination".

Our company's recreation committee organised the show for today. Not too sure if it is because it is cheaper on Tuesday screening. Anyway, we got the tickets being subsidised so no complain.

Before going for the movie, my colleague who had watched it told us that there are scenes which are a bit gross and jokingly asked us to go and eat Sashimi before the show. After watching the movie, I understood why he said Sashimi to us. Now I even have to think twice before I take pig's liver. Ha ha....

The sound effect was too good that made me a bit scared and dare not look straight towards the screen. I somehow try to watch it with 3/4 closed eyes. At least I won't be able to have a very "clear" view of those disgusting scenes on how the characters got killed. 小珠 had closed her eyes and ears most of the time. The sound effect was too loud for her...

As I did not watch the earlier 3 movies, my colleague and her husband mentioned that the first movie was the best among all. Perhaps I will go and look for the other 3 movies and watched them. Crazy right? Scared but still want to watch. Human is like dat. Ha ha...

After the movie that ended at 8.45pm, both of us went to Long John Silver fastfood restaurant for dinner. As usual, we ordered our usual favourite set and went home with full stomach.

Here am I sitting in front of my laptop, with such a round stomach. Eat too full liao. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment