Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Mooncakes

Only this morning then I realised that the mooncakes festival is on this coming Saturday. Initially, I thought the day is next week. So blur...

Starting from yesterday, our section is so busy with sending mooncakes to our customers. This is the routine task we need to do yearly. 3 busy festivals (X'mas, Chinese New Year and Mooncakes Festival). Lucky for me that I only need to settle 3 of my customers. The rest my colleagues will settle. Ha ha...

Went for massage this afternoon and my body feels lighter. I have numbness on my right thumb since last week and feels so much better after the massage. Tomorrow I will be going to see Chinese Physician and hope my pain/numbness will go away. This is most probably caused by clicking on mouse everyday. So uncomfortable.

Guess I have to use mouse lessor in order to solve my problem. Don't work??? How I wish I can. Hee hee...

No comments:

Post a Comment