Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Home

Yippy!! I'm home now. Time is 9.30pm. Reached home at 8.45pm as I finished my work rather early today. Actually, I can be home by 8.30pm but because of the tortoise feeder bus, I wasted 20mins waiting for it to take me home from the bus interchange.

Tomorrow is the 15th day of Lunar Seventh month. My parents went to buy those offerings and my auntie (my dad's sister) made some rice kuehs for us. We love the homemade kuehs and we actually don't buy from the stalls outside as we cannot find a better one than those made by my auntie.

I just ate 2 just now as I cannot resist the freshly made ones. Sinful to eat 2 at one go but... long time eat once is ok lah. Ha ha...

There is more time for me today hence I will continue watching PPS today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment